VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) is a new technology that provides clearerand better-qualityhigh-definition voice callsalong withquicker call connection. With VoLTE service, you can make voice call and use 4G data at the same time.
Make VoLTE calls through VoLTE enabled device mentioned below:
|Samsung||Galaxy A51, Galaxy A33, Galaxy A53|
|Huawei||Nova 3i, Y9 Prime 2019|
Handsets will keep on updating over time.
1. How can I use VoLTE?
Below are requirements for using VoLTE service
2. Where can I use Ncell VoLTE?
VoLTE service can be used all over Nepal with 4G coverage
3. How can I know that VoLTE service is active on my handset?
Once you activate VoLTE service, you can see
4. Can I use VoLTE on my feature phone?
VoLTE service is only available for select smartphones.
5. Do I need to turn on data while making call on VoLTE?
Data doesnot need to be turned on for using VoLTE, but 4G setting in your handset must be on.
6. Is VoLTE free service?
Yes. VoLTE is a free service.
7. Are call rates different while using VoLTE?
Call rates are same for VoLTE and Non-VoLTE calls.
8. Can I use regular voice packs for VoLTE calls?
All Ncell voice packs can be used for making VoLTE calls.
9. How to check if I can use VoLTEon my handset?
Please dial *17201# to check if you can use VoLTE.
10. Is there any free pack for VoLTE calls?
After activating VoLTE service, dial *17201# again and get 100mins of Ncell-Ncell VoLTE talk-time valid for 28 days.
11. What are the codes for activating VoLTE service & Free VoLTE pack?
Please dial *17201# to activate both VoLTE service and get free 100min for making VoLTE call within Ncell network.
12. I activated VoLTE service, however I could not activate VoLTE pack, why?
You can activate free VoLTE packonly if VoLTE/HD icon is visible on top of your handset screen after you activate the VoLTE service.